Virtual on Events.com, On Demand pre-recorded webinar. (More topics to be added soon). Watch anytime from the comfort of your home!
• Siblings: What about Me?
• Coping, Calming, and the Brain
• Communication and Advocacy
• Personal Power, Praise, and Positive Discipline
• Praise, Encouragement, and Family Rules
• The Power of Play and Socialization
• Helping Children Cope with Change, Grief, and Loss
• Nurturing Philosophy
Raising children in today’s world is both challenging and rewarding for parents. Families impacted by a special needs diagnosis or a significant medical condition may benefit from a specialized supportive approach that meets unique family needs.
Eight stand-alone virtual webinars from the Nurturing Program for Parents and Their Children with Special Needs and Health Challenges curriculum are available.
Personal Power, Praise, and Positive Discipline
Coping, Calming, and the Brain
What About Me? Sibling Support
Helping Children Cope with Change Grief and Loss
Praise Encouragement and Family Rules
The Power of Play and Socialization
Communication and Advocacy